Opening in Tokyo today for a one month celebration all of things Super Sentai is the “Unofficial Sentai Akibaranger Cafe Delusion Base“, a Sentai themed cafe. Not only that but you can pick up meals based off the various series; how about a Sun Vulcan Ball? Or maybe a Dino Curry (does not contain dinosaur).
The meals and drinks are priced at around 400 to 900 yen; customers can order the following from the food menu:
- Sun Vulcan Ball – Meatballs with three colors, blue plate and red and yellow sauce
- Birdonic Wave – Your ordinary karaage (deep fried chicken)
- Glatch Gratin – Glatch’s latest invention, unbaked gratin
- Dai Rin Ken – Onion rings, shaped after the circular sword from Dairanger
- Denji Stick – Some denjirous french fries
- Dino Curry – It’s not dinosaur meat, right?
- Super Dynamite – Salmon grilled with a giant fireball
- Rolling Vulcan – Gatling gun shaped desert with 5 flavours
The drink cocktails are based off Akibaranger series, after all, good little kids shouldn’t stay up late to watch Akibaranger…
Back in Novemeber, we exclusively revealed that there would be a second season to the show and last week, it was officially announced at “Super Hero Festival” in Japan.