Go Back   Henshin Justice Unlimited > Halls of Science > The Power Chamber

The Power Chamber General & Entertainment Discussion - Drop on in, strap on your morpher, blaster or whatever you wear to kick back with the rest of us fans. Movies, Television, Power Rangers, or any everyday ol' thing. Welcome to The Power Chamber.

Sponsor

Old 05-06-2014, 09:53 AM   #1
kamsasdn13213231

Default what would the "future" seasons of Gotham look like

Gotham a new fox series which focuses on James Gordon in the Pre-batman days of Gotham city starting with the murder of the Wayne family up to bruce becoming batman.

It might be a possibility that this show will last one season and ends with a cliffhanger if the shows fails, however seeing the trailer and its surroundings i bet it will gain instant popularity and join fox's hit show list.

If it does i bet it will run for 5 seasons unlike maybe smallville which runs for 10 seasons.

and i think i know what will happen in the future seasons of Gotham if it gains popularity and gets renewed for many seasons

Perhaps in about 3rd season or maybe during the season 2 finale Gordon will grow his familiar mustache ,Then Bruce will encounter few bats that will foreshadow his future role as batman.

In a penultimate season the Gotham version of Barbara Gordon will be introduced possibly age 10 or 11 to live with James ,A Pre-Joker who might be a teenager portrayed by some unknown teenage actor will be introduced and he might have the behavior of heath ledgers joker as a tribute to ledger's joker portrayal ,then perhaps maybe Oswald Cobblepot will gain the role of the crime lord that will lead him to gain his famed nick name "Penguin"in the penultimate season finale or the first episode in the final season.

The final season of Gotham will be a time skip where bruce will turn 18 or 20 his actor might be replaced by a older actor because the actor who played bruce will be a teenager at that time unless he is old enough to portray a 20 year old character.
Elements from various batman mythos will slowly appear in the final season,Bad villains in the Gotham series might be killed by the future current batman villains,The young man who will later become the joker will turn to crime and will use the guise of a figure called the "Red hood" i think the red hood Gotham version might look similar to Nolan's scarecrow but with no mouth hole only his eyes holes are there and it will be covered in red.
James Gordon will be promoted as commissioner,Bruce will make a costume based on the one that inspired him a bat and then becomes the caped crusader himself.
The series finale third and final act will have bruce using the moniker of batman fight against a crime lord and his goons including Oswald (penguin) and maybe red hood ,(Which will be a foreshadow of his future battle that will be his last is a chemical plant where he will fall in to the chemical vat and transform into the joker.) Then Batman will rescue Jim when he is almost getting killed by what might be the final "big bad" of Gotham.
The series will have the surviving characters of Gotham in a "where are they now" moment and then the final scene will have commissioner Gordon lighting the established "bat signal" to summon batman and the series will end with Gordon with a hopeful smile looking at batman that there is hope for the city.

That is what the future seasons of Gotham look like.

Last edited by kamsasdn13213231; 06-27-2014 at 11:49 PM.

Old 06-07-2014, 04:23 PM   #2
mbozzo

While I'm not sure if Gotham would last one season, I hope that it does, with Bruce Wayne finally becoming Batman in the series finale.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 12:18 AM   #3
Dr Kain

Gotham won't last half a season, not because it is good or bad, but because it is Fox.

And I'm sad to say that Gotham just does not look all that interesting to me, especially compared to Flash and Constantine.
Old 06-14-2014, 11:27 AM   #4
kamsasdn13213231

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbozzo View Post
While I'm not sure if Gotham would last one season, I hope that it does, with Bruce Wayne finally becoming Batman in the series finale.
Yeah i hope so too otherwise it will probably be ending up cancelled and joining the list of cancelled shows with unresolved cliffhangers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
Gotham won't last half a season, not because it is good or bad, but because it is Fox.

And I'm sad to say that Gotham just does not look all that interesting to me, especially compared to Flash and Constantine.
Hey fox has the completed cult show called fringe,Well Flash and Constantine looks like they are about to be cancelled anyway however Gotham looks so great maybe it will last for 5 or 6 seasons or should i say 5 or 6 'years' .
kamsasdn13213231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 01:43 AM   #5
Dr Kain

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamsasdn13213231 View Post
Hey fox has the completed cult show called fringe,Well Flash and Constantine looks like they are about to be cancelled anyway however Gotham looks so great maybe it will last for 5 or 6 seasons or should i say 5 or 6 'years' .
Uh what?

Flash is done by the Arrow people, so it is going to be the best show to watch when Game of Thrones is not on. Secondly, Constantine looks great and is accurate to the comic, I doubt it will be canceled unless NBC ****s up their schedule. Third, they haven't even aired yet, so how can they look like they are about to be canceled?

And Fringe was a fluke. Firefly, Dollhouse, Almost Human, and Sarah Connor Chronicles prove this. Fox would rather air some garbage "comedy" cop show than a well written science fiction show. It makes you wonder why they even bother. Of course, if Gotham turns out to be garbage like Agents of SHIELD, then it will be renewed.
Old 06-15-2014, 02:31 AM   #6
Bigdog

Quote:
Uh what?

Flash is done by the Arrow people, so it is going to be the best show to watch when Game of Thrones is not on. Secondly, Constantine looks great and is accurate to the comic, I doubt it will be canceled unless NBC ****s up their schedule. Third, they haven't even aired yet, so how can they look like they are about to be canceled?

And Fringe was a fluke. Firefly, Dollhouse, Almost Human, and Sarah Connor Chronicles prove this. Fox would rather air some garbage "comedy" cop show than a well written science fiction show. It makes you wonder why they even bother. Of course, if Gotham turns out to be garbage like Agents of SHIELD, then it will be renewed.

Fringe is ok, Never seen Firefly, Dollhouse didn't exactly catch my eye , and Sarah Connor Chronicles by hindsight was bungled by some elements, which felt like it bungled Salvation's release.

It's not that they cancel it because it's good, but because they got horrible ratings. Look at Terra Nova for instance, Missing and other shows of this kind. The costs of licensing and distribution coupled with production costs makes these kinds of shows a hit or a miss. If the show is worth the cost and is seen by many, it will continue to air.

Revolution only got two seasons because of the great first few episodes that then descended into unwatchable stupidity halfway through that I forced myself to watch if it were to get better. I dropped it and glad it was canned. The premise was horrible, the execution of the premise is horrible, and how everyone looks so pretty and well-nourished for the cameras showcases why it fell apart. The show lost believability when an obese Googleman walks 100s of miles, disconnected from processed foods and fast food from 15 years and yet, never lost the weight at all? Miles should've been the main character because Charlie has the personality of a rock.

Not going to deny that changing days can cut some of its viewership, but then again, why spend giant budgets on TV shows that are almost going to crash and burn? Most of these shows aren't meant for network TV to begin with and rather HBO, AMC or other cable networks that can invest in its production costs. Them trying to compete with the cable networks for higher budgeted TV is never going to work unless they get a marketable property and run with it. Or even go with properties that do not require extensive special effects, locations and sets to tell the story.

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/too-big-fa...214200439.html

Last edited by Bigdog; 06-15-2014 at 02:37 AM.
Bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 12:52 PM   #7
kamsasdn13213231

Quote:
Uh what?

You do have a good point though about flash and Constantine but if they get cancelled well i tired to tell you and one more thing agents of shield is a good show not "garbage"
Old 06-16-2014, 01:02 AM   #8
Dr Kain

Agents of SHIELD does not even have super heroes in it. It stars a bunch of nobodies doing nothing that we don't give a crap about.

And you could be right about Constantine, but I highly doubt Flash will be canceled in its first season. After all, Arrow took about 8 episodes to get really interesting and they did not can it right away. And with the same team behind in, and with meta humans coming into the fray, I expect good things from both Flash and Arrow's third season.

As for Constantine, if it gets canceled, I hope we at least get a Swamp Thing episode first.
Old 06-19-2014, 12:45 AM   #9
kamsasdn13213231

Quote:
Agents of SHIELD does not even have super heroes in it. It stars a bunch of nobodies doing nothing that we don't give a crap about.

And you could be right about Constantine, but I highly doubt Flash will be canceled in its first season. After all, Arrow took about 8 episodes to get really interesting and they did not can it right away. And with the same team behind in, and with meta humans coming into the fray, I expect good things from both Flash and Arrow's third season.

As for Constantine, if it gets canceled, I hope we at least get a Swamp Thing episode first.
Agents of shield is part of the marvel cinematic universe. and well it was trying fit into its continuity .

Hmm i am not sure, Arrow is good but flash its considered a 'meh' because it doesn't have the same familiarity of the Flash comic mythology in which the hero does things solo without any crew or something.

Well Constantine is going to be cancelled because it has bad acting however if it does have a swamp thing episode maybe we can get a swamp thing tv series just like when Constantine spin offs from it.

Last edited by kamsasdn13213231; 06-27-2014 at 11:51 PM. Reason: forgot to put the coma
Old 06-20-2014, 10:19 AM   #10
Dr Kain

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamsasdn13213231 View Post
Agents of shield is part of the marvel cinematic universe. and well it was trying fit into its continuity .
That doesn't make it good.

Quote:
Hmm i am not sure Arrow is good
It sounds like you haven't watched it. And if you did, you stopped after episode 3.

Quote:
but flash its considered a 'meh' because it doesn't have the same familiarity of the Flash comic mythology in which the hero does things solo without any crew or something.
So you have already watched the season? And what do you mean it doesn't have familiarity with the comic mythology? Since when does Barry do things solo? Even in the 50s he had help from friends like Elongated Man, Kid Flash/Wally, and gang. In the later years he also had Iris helping him. IN more recent years it was Iris, Wally, Jay, Bart, and Wally's wife. Even in the N52 he doesn't do things by himself.

Secondly, in case you did not hear, Geoff Johns is going to be running the show. That alone will make it the best comic book series on TV.

Quote:
Well Constantine is going to be cancelled because it has bad acting however if it does have a swamp thing episode maybe we can get a swamp thing tv series just like when Constantine spin offs from it.
So you have seen this show too? Where can I go to watch shows that have not aired yet? I want to watch the remaining seasons of Game of Thrones now.

As for the acting, are you expecting everyone to act Shakespearean? People don't just become amazing actors over night. And I don't the acting is THAT bad.

Lastly, how does Gotham look good? It looks like it is full of bad acting and does not follow the comic mythos. Gordon was not in Gotham when Bruce was a kid. He arrived in Gotham around the time Bruce returned to Gotham.